BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
In South Korea, BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking operates through two entities: BNP Paribas Seoul Branch and BNP Paribas Securities Korea
BNP Paribas Seoul Branch offers leading expertise and a wide range of products to:
- Finance your business: Corporate Banking, Structured Finance, Loan Syndications
- Manage your risks: Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates
- Service your operational needs: Global Trade solutions, International Cash Management, E-banking services, Correspondent Banking
Through BNP Paribas Securities Korea, the bank provides financial investment services for local and foreign institutional investors in:
- Institutional Brokerage
- Research & Analysis
- OTC Derivatives
- Debt Capital Markets / Asset-backed Securities
- M&A Advisory and Equity Capital Markets
BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif Life Insurance
BNP Paribas Cardif Life Insurance was established as a joint venture between BNP Paribas Cardif and Shinhan Financial Group in October 2002. In June 2009, BNP Paribas Cardif Life Insurance was disaffiliated from Shinhan Financial Group, and currently BNP Paribas Cardif owns about 85% of the company and Shihan Bank owns the rest 15%.
Based on its bancassurance-specialized products and a unique partnership model, BNP Paribas Cardif Life Insurance has been recording continuous growth. It currently offers advanced, partner and customer-oriented insurance products and services.
BNP Paribas Cardif Life Insurance continues growth since surpassing the break-even point in three years since its establishment via effective business management in terms of financial soundness.
BNP Paribas Cardif Life Insurance now holds bancassurance partnerships with a total of 14 local banks and securities firms in Korea, and offers insurance products through 4,050 branches of its partners nationwide.
BNP Paribas Cardif General Insurance
BNP Paribas Cardif General Insurance was established in 2014 as a joint venture between BNP Paribas Cardif, Shinhan Life and AXA
Since then, it has been offering a wide variety of insurance products which are distributed via multiple channels such as Telemarketing, Home-shopping, e- Marketplaces, Bancassurance and Cardassurance.
The products proposed by BNP Paribas Cardif General Insurance are specifically designed to provide an insurance coverage for : Creditor Protection Insurance(CPI), Drivers, Home, Dental, GAP, etc.
Excellence in customer care is BNP Paribas Cardif General Insurance’s top priority.
Shinhan BNP Paribas Asset Management Company
Covering almost every range of assets available in South Korea, including equities and fixed income as well as alternative investments, Shinhan BNP Paribas Asset Management seeks to become the long-term investment partner that presents to its customers a wide range of investment solutions based on its expertise.
- About Us
- A Responsible Bank
- Awards and Rankings